The best women’s triathlon suits are optimized for breathability and rapid drying. They are typically durable, lightweight, and opaque. Some even offer antimicrobial action.
Busty women can benefit from having suits with built-in bras. But in some cases, built-in bras may not offer sufficient support. Then again, suits with built-in bras are not as easy to wear and pull off as suits with separate bras.
Most triathlon suits do not come with pockets. However, pockets are pretty handy for keeping your nutrition bars in while in the race. Having pads make tri-suits extra comfortable, and compression helps improve your endurance and recovery time. So, the best women’s triathlon suits typically come with these features.
When compiling this list, we took note of all the conditions discussed above. So, if you are looking for a buyer’s guide to the best women’s triathlon suits to buy in 2022, you are on the right page.
Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit
No products found.
The fact that the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit is made by triathletes should give some confidence in this product. You can expect that the features are tuned to satisfy most of the needs of a triathlete.
The Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit is made with high-grade Italian technical fabric, so it is pretty durable. With the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit, you never have to worry about chlorine damage when training in a pool. Also, you wouldn’t have to bother about your suit bowing out to UV damage within a short time.
The Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit comes without sleeves, so you get a high level of ventilation when in it. That aside, the fabric is pretty lightweight and durable, and it dries pretty fast. So, you will not have to endure the discomfort that comes with a wet suit for too long.
The crotch area of the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit is well-padded. So, while riding your bike intensely, you should feel little or no discomfort. Then, you get two pockets at the back of the suit, so you can race with your nutrition on you.
With the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit, you do not have to worry too much about fit. The suit is designed ergonomically, so it will take to your shape. Besides, the suit is available in 4 sizes, and the manufacturer offers a size guide, so you get what truly fits.
While this product is superb overall, buyers have had issues with the zipper. So, if you do opt for it, pay attention to this feature.
- The fabric is pretty durable; it resists chlorine and UV damage to a high degree.
- The suit is sleeveless, so it is well ventilated, and arm movements are uninhibited.
- It is breathable and quick-drying.
- Padded crotch area.
- Multiple sizes are available alongside a measurement guide.
- It comes with two back pockets.
- Zipper issues have been reported for this suit.
Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit
Like the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit, the Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit is sleeveless. So, you can expect a high level of ventilation and total freedom of arm movement while swimming in it.
The Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit is relatively lightweight, so it dries pretty fast. You won’t have to experience irritation while in the race.
On durability, the Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit resists getting damaged by chlorine. So, getting in treated water should not be a problem for you.
Like the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit, the Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit is padded in the crotch region. Thankfully, the pads are hypoallergenic. So, while they make the rough bike rides comfortable for you, they will not irritate your skin.
The Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit is ergonomically designed. It is said to fit like a second skin, and it grips the body pretty well. You can get this tri-suit in 4 sizes: XS, S, M, and L. The manufacturer provides a measurement guide, so you should be able to get the best fit for you.
The Sundried Women’s Premium Padded Triathlon Tri Suit is a worthy product overall. But unlike the Runbreeze Women’s Triathlon Suit, it does not come with pockets. So, if you cannot do without pockets, this may not be what you want.
- Sleeveless, so arms can move freely, and ventilation is high.
- Lightweight and breathable.
- It dries quickly.
- Hypoallergenic pads in the crotch area.
- Resistant to chlorine damage.
- Available in 4 sizes and comes with a measurement guide.
- It features no pockets.
Santic Store Women’s Triathlon-Suit
- ➊ 【3 in 1 Padded Triathlon Suit】The women’s one piece triathlon suits come with a foam-cushioned pad that provides you a chafe-free support throughout your entire bike ride. Plus, it’s so light & slim that will not adding weight and quick drying when you finish swimming.
- ➋【Specially Designed Golden Ratio for Female】The Santic tri suit has body-zone oriented panel-cut with stretched legs waistline specially designed for female optimal fit, easy create bubble butt. And back using visual illision of black and white parts to reach slimming effect.
The Santic Store Women’s Triathlon-Suit provides a blend of comfort, protection, and accessibility. It is made with 80% polyamide and 20% elastane, and these make it pretty durable and stretchy. Of course, since it is stretchy, it takes the shape of the body readily.
The padding in the crotch region of this tri-suit makes for chafe-free riding. And since the pad is lightweight and slim, you do not have to worry about it making the suit heavy.
Besides being fitting, the Santic Store Women’s Triathlon-Suit comes with non-slip bands at the thigh hems. These bands hold onto the leg so that the suit does not pull up as you ride. With this, you wouldn’t have to stop mid-race to adjust your suit.
The Santic Store Women’s Triathlon-Suit is sleeveless, allowing for ventilation and easy movement. It comes with a back zipper attached to a long rope. So, you can do and undo your zipper on your own.
With a mesh-like design and decent wicking properties, the Santic Store Women’s Triathlon-Suit is highly breathable. It dries pretty fast, so you never have to ride with moisture irritating your skin.
The suit comes with pockets on the side of the thighs, so you can carry your nutrition while you race. Also, the manufacturer offers a height-weight chart to help get your ideal size.
One downside to this product is that it is only available in one color.
- It comes with pockets.
- It is breathable, and it wicks quite well.
- It does not restrict arm movement, and it is well-ventilated because it is sleeveless.
- Has a long rope attached to the zipper, so you can zip the suit by yourself.
- It has a 4-way stretch, so it fits readily.
- Only available in one color.
SLS3 Women’s Triathlon Suit
- HOW TO FIND THE BEST FIT: To properly fit into our suits, both your height & weight measurements must match the specific size range (weight size M and height size M). If both height & weight measurements don’t match, the fit may not be ideal
- PERFECT PADDING FOR SWIMMING, CYCLING & RUNNING: Our custom foam-cushioned pad on this tri suit for women provides chafe-free support throughout your entire swim, bike ride and run. It’s so light & slim you won`t even notice it is there
The SLS3 Women’s Triathlon Suit is made with a mix of nylon and spandex. So, it is durable and stretchy. It also wicks pretty decently, so moisture evaporates from it steadily, keeping you dry for the most part.
Like the other products we have reviewed so far, the SLS3 Women’s Triathlon Suit is padded. So, when you ride on the bike or run, you should experience no chafing.
The SLS3 Women’s Triathlon Suit comes with no built-in bra. So, you get the freedom to choose your own bra – one that supports you sufficiently. The suit has a back pocket to keep your energy bars handy. It comes with a front zipper, so you can do your zip with little or no fuss.
You can get the SLS3 Women’s Triathlon Suit in various designs and sizes. The manufacturer offers a height-weight chart to guide you in choosing the ideal size for you.
The SLS3 Women’s Triathlon Suit is not chlorine-resistant. So, you should not wear it in chlorine-treated pools.
- Durable and fitting
- Breathable and quick-drying.
- Comes with a front zipper for easy accessibility.
- Features crotch padding for chafe-free rides and races.
- Available in various designs and sizes.
- It is sleeveless, so it allows easy arm movements and ventilation.
- It cannot be used in chlorine pools.
Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless
No products found.
At first glance, the Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless is a visually appealing suit. But beyond, it packs multiple features that can enhance your triathlon performance, especially swimming.
The Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless is made from hydrodynamic neoprene, so it is pretty flexible. It is designed to have dual-smooth skin, which keeps your skin from chafing, and keeps you warm and comfortable.
The Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless is a 5 mm wetsuit, so it offers maximum buoyancy. This means that when swimming with it, you float better and can move faster. Of course, you get to save more energy this way.
As the name says, the Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless is sleeveless. So, with it, you enjoy a lot of ventilation and unrestricted arm movement.
The zipper on the Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless is resistant to corrosion. So, swimming with it should have little or no adverse effect on the zipper.
You can get the Triathlon Wetsuit – Women’s Synergy Endorphin Sleeveless in up to 16 sizes. And while the suit is great overall, it is unsuitable for people allergic to neoprene.
- Maximum buoyancy, so you can swim faster and save energy.
- Double-smooth skin layers – enhance warmth and comfort while preventing chafing.
- Sleeveless, so you can swim freely and enjoy more ventilation.
- High flexibility.
- Unsuitable for people allergic to neoprene.
Zimco Elite Women Compression Triathlon Suit
- Breathable, 230 GSM, quick-wicking Compression Lycra fabric wicks moisture away from body
- Micro sensor mesh side panels allow great ventilation and quick dry, Lightweight Chamois
- Flat lock stitching, no chaffing, Contoured paneling, Designed to follow the body lines of a cyclist
- Front 14″ zipper for ease wearing, 2 Rear pockets storage for all race essentials,Zimco Power Gel Thigh Grippers
The fabric of the Zimco Elite Women Compression Triathlon Suit has a thickness of 230 GSM. While this is pretty thick, the suit makes up for it with a decent wicking ability. So, you can expect moisture not to stay on your skin too long.
Besides its wicking abilities, the Zimco Elite Women Compression Triathlon Suit features mesh side panels for enhanced breathability. Then again, it is sleeveless, so the overall ventilation in this suit is remarkable.
The Zimco Elite Women Compression Triathlon Suit features thigh grippers, and it is padded in the crotch. So, you can ride chafe-free and distraction-free. You also get 2 pockets at the back, allowing you to run with your nutrition.
You can get the Zimco Elite Women Compression Triathlon Suit in up to 6 color combinations and 5 sizes. The manufacturer offers a guide to help you opt for what suits you the most.
All in all, the Zimco Elite Women Compression Triathlon Suit is worthy. However, be thorough with the sizing.
- Features two rear pockets for nutrition accessibility.
- Highly breathable.
- Rapid drying thanks to its moisture-wicking abilities.
- Padded crotch area, so you can ride chafe-free.
- Available in multiple sizes and colors.
- Sleeveless, so you can swim freely and enjoy more ventilation.
- There are a few complaints about sizing mismatch.